VCSE MOJ Pulse
Login Register

Home Forums Collaborations Supply chains or consortia?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m getting good feedback from attendees about the relative experiences of both approaches, and I’d love to hear any further examples of best (or worst!) practice out there. Please share your experiences with others.

jomcveeres
    Participant

hi david
    as we talked about in the session we have been involved as a delivery agent – i think in a supply chain. it was hard to deliver and they kept changing their minds on what they wanted us to do when and why. it was hard work and not good money for us
    thanks jo

Anonymous

Hi Jo. As I always say – the secret to a good collaboration is like-minded personalities, and clear expectations/ agreements from the outset. This sounds like you did not have agreements set in stone from the start? Key things to agree are what you are providing, when you are providing it, how much you will be paid, and what the mechanism is if things start to go off course. Treat it as a learning curve, and avoid the same pitfalls next time. All the best, David.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.